With plenty of variety on offer, you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere around some of the best beaches in the USA or join the hustle and bustle of the theme parks around Orlando. With the vast choice of accommodation you can choose to be a part of the Disney experience or relax in your private villa.
Enjoy the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas scene by staying and playing on the Strip. With casinos in most hotels you don’t have to go far for a flutter of fun. The extravagant individually designed hotels on the strip have so much to offer with many shows, cabarets and displays of wonder. There is something for everyone to experience with so much to see and do you will want to come back for more.
Orlando has four districts each having a unique atmosphere to suit every visitor. Wherever you choose to stay you’re sure to enjoy the bright lights, selection of restaurants, prime shopping and full throttle excitement. From white knuckle rides to themed dinner shows, live movie stunts to animal parks. If you can’t find it in Orlando – it just doesn’t exist.
Just a two hour drive from the frantic theme parks is a balmy coastline with vast blue skies, soft white sands and vivid sunsets. Whichever of the Gulf Coast resorts you choose, you’ll find a more refined Florida of lazy maritime lifestyles, art galleries and serene sands with watersports aplenty. Should you need a theme park fix, you’ll find Busch® Gardens Tampa Bay within easy reach.
Lined with spectacular super-sized hotels including the iconic Caesar’s Palace, the extravagant Bellagio, flamboyant Treasure Island, Paris hotel with its own Eiffel tower.. The Strip will not fail to impress! With a myriad of restaurants and an endless array of uber stylish bars and clubs, not to mention incredible shows, and of course the casinos – The Strip really does have it all.
Things to do in USA
- Daytona Beach driving Cruise along the Oceanside on Daytona’s sands in your dune buggy or hot rod for an experience to remember.
- Discovery Cove® Probably the best place on earth to swim with dolphins. The passion of the trainers for the animals is beyond compare.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios See how films are made on the informative backlot tour or simply experience chills and thrills in the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror .
- Magic Kingdom® Park The place where it all began – dreams come true under Cinderella’s Castle. Younger kids love the land that Mickey built.
- NASA Kennedy Space Center From the magic of Mickey to the magic of outer space. Explore the place where dreams take flight and astronauts head for the stars.
- Universal Studios Florida® A celebration of some of the world’s favourite films is combined with fantastic thrill rides and a cute section dedicated to the cartoons of Hanna-Barbera for the perfect theme park.
- Las Vegas is sure to keep you busy, whether you come to gamble or to sample some of the city’s other offerings. Here are ten highlights that you should check out.
- The Hoover Dam Proclaimed by President Hoover as ‘a 20th-century marvel’, the Hoover Dam is one of the greatest achievements in the industrial world. Completed in 1935, the Dam restrained the unpredictable
- Colorado River to meet domestic water needs and provide lowcost hydroelectric power for residents of Nevada, California and Arizona.
Source: Thomas Cook Style