Unwind in the Spanish sun with a relaxing beach holiday full of Siestas and Tapas or let your hair down and enjoy the Fiestas and Flamencos. Explore the medieval towns and quaint fishing villages to sample all that Spain has to offer.
For those fun seekers, Spain has an abundance of bars and nightlife to choose from. Imagine glittering beaches, charming whitewashed villages and beautiful landscapes, all basking in brilliant sunshine. Discover it all here in sizzling Spain.
Offering a mouth-watering mix of sights and sounds, this land of flamenco and fiesta, tapas and siesta never fails to make you smile. Explore medieval towns and solitary castles, or simply unwind in the glorious sun.
Superb international resorts nestled against sandy coves, invite you to relax on the beach and party in style. Everything is on offer from watersports to fine dining and historic towns, ports and fishing villages that beg to be discovered. Sample fun-filled theme parks, romantic retreats and dramatic natural wonders. This celebrated destination is blessed with all the ingredients for a perfect holiday.
Things to do in Spain
- Tarragona The old Roman capital of the Western Mediterranean is filled with ancient monuments, including a seaside amphitheatre.
- Eating & drinking Try Mediterranean fish and seafood at any beach bar or restaurant. Don’t forget the wine, especially cava, Catalonia’s answer to champagne.
- Port Aventura The Costa Dorada’s legendary theme park dominated by the nerve-jangling roller-coaster of Dragon Khan
- Barcelona Spend at least a day in the Catalan capital absorbing its art, street-life and especially the bizarre architecture of Antoni Gaudí.
- Fiestas here involve fire-breathing monsters and teams of daredevil acrobats who build human towers.
Córdoba Especially La Mezquita (The Great Mosque), one of the finest Moorish buildings in the world.
- Granada Home of the Alhambra Palace – known as the eighth wonder of the world – and its refreshing Generalife Gardens.
- Marbella’s Casco Antiguo, or Old Town With its picturesque main square, the Plaza de los Naranjos.
- Ronda With its famous bullring, ancient bridge and amazing setting high above the Guadalevín river.
Source: Thomas Cook Style